Terms & Conditions of Sale
1. By placing an order with us, APL Media Limited registered number 3393234 of 30 City Road London EC1Y 2AB you will be deemed to have read, understood and agreed to these Terms and Conditions. If you are unhappy with any aspect of these, then you should contact one of our customer service advisors on or by email at email@example.com before placing an order with us.
2. These Terms and Conditions and your use of our web site are governed by English law and you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English court. This does not affect your non-excludable statutory rights.
3. This website and our Terms and Conditions have been designed for use within the United Kingdom and under UK law. Whilst we are happy to consider requests for products and enquiries from outside the United Kingdom, we give no warranty, express or implied that the use of this website or the placing of any order through this website from outside the UK complies with any applicable non-UK laws or regulations. Accordingly, any products or promotions not permitted under your local law are not offered to you.
4. A Contract between the customer and APL Media Limited for the sale of our products will only exist once an order has been accepted, processed and despatched. This does not affect your statutory rights. Prices and availability of goods is subject to change without notice. This means that the price confirmed after placing the order may be different to that charged at delivery. Every effort is made to ensure that this will not happen - please refer to our returns policy, below. A delivery charge will be added to your order value where appropriate, please see delivery times and charges
5. Your Right to Cancel
You may normally cancel your order (once accepted by us) for any reason up to the point of despatch. If you do cancel the contract within this time any payments made by you will be refunded in full within 30 days
6. Returns Policy
If you are not entirely delighted with the products that you have chosen you may return them to us within 14 days of receipt. We will be more than happy to offer you an exchange or, at our option, a refund provided that the products are returned complete in original packaging, in perfect condition and unused. We will ask for proof of purchase, this could be a sales receipt or other evidence such as a bank statement.
7. Payment and Taxes
We accept online payment in a secure environment by credit card. PayPal is our payment provider and all major credit debit and charge cards can be used thereon. All transactions are shown in Pounds Sterling (£). All prices quoted on this website are accurate at the time of publication and are quoted in Pounds Sterling (£) and where appropriate are inclusive of UK sales tax (VAT) at the current rate. The current rate of VAT is 20%.
8. Conformity of Goods
We take every care to ensure that the description and specification of our products are correct at the time of going to press. However, while the colour reproduction of products is a close representation, we cannot accept any responsibility for any variation in colour caused by the browser software or computer system used by you.
9. Disclaimer and Limitations of liability
APL Media Limited does not seek to exclude or limit liability for death or personal injury arising from its negligence or that of its member's agent's directors or employees or for any fraudulent misrepresentation. To the fullest extent permitted by law and save as provided above, neither APL Media Limited nor any associated company shall be liable to you by reason of any representation, or any implied warranty, condition or other term, or any duty at common law, or under the express terms of the contract, or in negligence (whether on the part of APL Media Limited or any of its members, agents, directors, employees or otherwise) for any indirect special or consequential loss or damage (including but not limited to loss of profit or loss of saving), costs, expenses or other claims for compensation whatsoever which arise out of or in connection with the use of this website, the supply of the products or their use or resale by you. The limitations of liability in these conditions shall apply equally for the benefit of APL Media Limited and any other associated company of APL Media Limited as if references to APL Media Limited included references to each such associated company.
10. While APL Media Limited uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the information on this website is accurate and up to date, it does not give any warranty as to its accuracy or completeness and APL Media Limited will not be responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results arising from the use of such information. While APL Media Limited takes all reasonable steps to ensure a fast and reliable service, it does not guarantee that your use of this website will be interruption or error free and will not be responsible for any disruption, loss of or corruption of any material in transit, or loss of or corruption of material or data when downloaded onto any computer system. Further, APL Media Limited will not be responsible or liable for your use of any other websites which you may access via links within this website. APL Media Limited does not control these websites and is not responsible for their content. Any such links are provided merely as a service to users of this website and their inclusion in this website does not constitute an endorsement by or affiliation with APL Media Limited. The entire liability of APL Media Limited under or in connection with any contract for any products to which these conditions apply shall not exceed the price of the products, except as expressly provided in these conditions.
11. APL Media Limited will not be liable to you or be deemed to be in breach of the contract by reason of any delay in performing, or any failure to perform, any of its obligations in relation to the products ordered by you if the delay or failure was due to any cause beyond its reasonable control. APL Media Limited may assign or transfer any of its rights or sub contract any of its obligations under these terms and conditions to any third party. You may not assign or transfer any of your rights or sub contract any of your obligations under these terms and conditions except with the specific permission in writing of APL Media Limited. No person who is not a party to these terms and conditions shall have any right to enforce any term under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999. Nothing in these conditions is intended nor shall affect any of your statutory rights that may not be legally excluded.
12. Copyright and Trademark
The contents of these pages (including pictures, designs, logos, photographs, text written and other materials) are the copyright trademark or registered trademark of APL Media Limited or its content and technology providers or their respective owners. All rights in respect therein are fully reserved. The copying, modification, distribution, reproduction, or incorporation into any other work of part or all of the material available on this website in any form is prohibited save that you may: Copy, print or download extracts of the material on this website for the sole purpose of using this website or placing an order with APL Media Limited. Copy print or download the material on this site for the purpose of sending to individual third parties for their personal information provided that you acknowledge us as the source of the material and that you inform the third party that these conditions apply to them and that they must comply with them. NGT logo and National Geographic Traveller name are registered trade marks owned by National Geographic Society and licensed to APL Media
We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties